Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Invicta II 0144 Diver

1. Default Invicta II 0144 Diver

You've seen it advertised, you've seen it on TV, now see real-life photos of the watch that launched 1660 copies. The INVICTA II DIVER!

I'm getting one. Are you?
    Last edited by Noodlefish; 13-09-2010 at 18:44.
    Your bleeding-edge Now is always someone else’s past. Someone else’s ’70s bellbottoms. Grasp that and start to attain atemporality.

the #watchnerd

2. Default

$65.

3. Default

You'll be lucky.

MSRP on these Invicta-designed babies is $495.
    Your bleeding-edge Now is always someone else’s past. Someone else’s ’70s bellbottoms. Grasp that and start to attain atemporality.

the #watchnerd

4. Default

Is that just under £400? You can never be sure with homages!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Gunscrossed View Post
    Sacre bleu! Why would *anyone* sell a quality, in-house designed watch with a MRSP at that price?

The guy on eBay I nicked the pics from has them on at £58, but the shipping is another £20 or so.

the #watchnerd

6. Default

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mattjmcd View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth a little bit...
    I know the feeling.

Quick release spring bars tho - so it's not *all* bad.

I still find it difficult to believe how quickly someone copied the Supermarine. Do other models get copied this quickly? Rotary Aquaspeed / TAG Heuer springs to mind, although it's not as *blatant* as the Invicta. They are pretty unrepentant too by all accounts. Hey ho.

the #watchnerd

piers(uk) Guest

For a minute there I thought it was the latest Precista homage 'watch', but then realised I was on the wrong forum! Horrible.... move along...

That is disgusting...can they actually do that without infringing on Bremont's design rights Etc